Monday, October 3, 2016

Our Brain

Today i am going to talk about to delete and change information from brain. First of all i want to ask:

What happen when information is deleted  from our brain? Is this good or bad for our life?

That time we cant remember some accident what happend in our life in the past. I begin good things. For example  you spent your birthday perfectly or there was special day for you or etc. in past. If they are deleted, you dont remember those and i think it is so bad for everyone. Next one is bad accident in yout life. For example you had an incident or bad thing. In this case to delete is good also is bad. First is good side. In past bad accident happend what you didn`t want. You dont want to remember that. Second is bad side. For example you jump from high place in childhood and you weren`t hurt. But now u don`t recall that and bound again there. Now your leg or arm might is broken.

What happen when our brain is changed another person`s brain? That person will be same with you or not?

That person might be like me. For example he remembers my life or knows everything what i know or does something what i do or even might be looking like me with surgey operation. I wanna say that i think he can take my brain but can`t think as me (Anyone can wear my shoes but cant walk like me). It is my opinion. I dont know how do other people think about this problem.

31 comments:

  1. Past is like a "how to" website. You can learn a lot from it. Good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post,but you could explain more and could give more examples.There are some grammatical mistakes also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In 1 part you can write about more really example. But it's not bad. And 2 part not enough information. And your blogs getting better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think like you. it is not bad. it is perfect for me

      Delete
  4. Short, but i liked the way you express your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. everyone say that it is short. Even someone didn`t sent a blog. But say that it is short. It is funny really

      Delete
  5. It was nice, you explained it clear, but you should improve your grammatical skills.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i know that i have a lot of grammar mistakes

      Delete
  6. short but interesting information.congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not a big post, but pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. And by "I like your opinion" I wanted to say that, that part with "Anyone can make my shoes but they can't walk like me". I liked it)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very good design,the information could also increase a bit

    ReplyDelete
  10. yess Sanar.This is Interesting paragraf

    ReplyDelete
  11. sentence about shoes was good and it explains your openion

    ReplyDelete